About Cablejet® & Microjet® Lubes & Spreaders
Cablejet® Lube optimizes performance when airjetting cables in ducts. Cablejet® Lube cleans up with water. Much smaller quantities of lubricant are required for jetting cable.
• Achieve Longer Distances
• More Economical
• Safer – No Silicone beads
• Better Performance when heat is a factor
• Duct stays lubed when dry
• Easy to use squeeze bottles
• Clean, prove, and lubricate ducts fast and easy
• No more searching for foam
• No more cutting and sizing to fit different duct sizes
• Economical and efficient
• Improve Cablejet® performance
• Available in three sizes to fit duct diameters of: 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/4″, 1-1/2″, and 2″
A specially formulated lubricant of low viscosity, resistant to high air temperatures, high lubricity, designed specifically for installing micro cables in micro ducts.
Used to clean, prove, and lubricate microducts quickly and easily. Available in three sizes to fit 7mm, 10mm, and 12mm O.D. ducts.
There are no specifications available for this product.
Please refer to the Product Sheet found on this page under Downloads.