About the V-Groove 1424-T
Capable of tensioning up to 4,000 lbs. at 4 mph, the Sherman + Reilly Model TP-1424-T “V” Groove Tensioner provides the ultimate in smooth tension control of single conductor through its purely controlled hydraulic system. Equipped with a 42” diameter v-groove bullwheel, cast with polyurethane and precision CNC machined for proper radius and depth. The “V” Groove tensioner is also equipped with an automatic emergency brake in case of loss of hydraulic pressure or power.
Reverse pull back drive allows for easy rewinding of unused conductors or pulling out old conductor at 2.5 mph when re-conductoring. Powered with a 25 h.p. liquid cooled diesel engine with a 40 gallon hydraulic reservoir. Operator’s protective seat and screen are standard.
For More Information about the V-Groove 1424-T contact your local Sherman + Reilly Representative or call Sherman + Reilly directly at 1-800-251-7780.
- Solar battery charger
- Hydraulic retriever for reel control
- Spider® Pilot Line System with independent levelwind
- RDG-2100 Rotating Distribution Ground
- DG-4100 Running Ground
- RCR-60: Core: 24 in. to 18 in. tapered Total Outside Width: 39 in. (Flange Diameter: 60 in.)
- RDG-4100 Rotating Distribution Ground